Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tar River Time

The Tar River Children's Chorus is leaving at 7.00am Friday morning to travel to Charleston South Carolina to preform this weekend in the Piccolo Spoleto Music Festival. Tar River is much like following you kids when they play ball and this weekend is the big tournament for Tar River.

I started doing this blog on August First of 2008 and during that time I have missed very few days of putting something on here. This trip however will sideline me until Monday night when we return.

I hope that a TV and a computer are unknown in South Carolina and for three days I lose contact with the outside world.

That first month when we started writing here I was about the only person that knew anything about this blog but I want to thank each of you that have given me a few seconds of your day to read what I post here. There is a core group of you that are with me everyday.

My household I am lucky because my wife goes to bed with the chickens and Morgan is sideline at 10.00pm on school days to get off the computer. So the computer is mine after ten each night and by that time most games are over that you might want to know about.

You know it is funny the way technology has changed the world. Use to be that the phone was the hot item in a house, now everyone wants the computer you can have the telephone. Still Morgan talks on the cell phone and at the same time talks with someone else on Facebook. What a world we live in.

Have a great Holiday weekend!

No comments: